For customers in Great Britain (GB)
We provide a free delivery service to customers in most parts of Great Britain*. We endeavour to provide this as a next working day delivery service for orders placed by 12:00 pm on a working day Monday to Friday. For clarity, any orders placed on a Friday will be for Monday delivery. During busy periods and due to Covid-19 working practices your orders may sometimes take a little longer to process and may take up to 3-5 working days.
From time to time we may use alternative carriers when required. On these occasions delivery times may vary and tracked order information may not be available as standard.
*GB refers to customers in Great Britain with delivery addresses in England, Scotland or Wales.
Scottish Highlands & Islands
If you are in the Scottish Highlands and Islands, the couriers we work with provide a 2-day delivery service from date of despatch and the delivery service costs are higher and for orders under £150 there will be a delivery charge to reflect this.
For customers in Northern Ireland (NI)
The delivery service to NI is normally 2-5 days. Due to Brexit and the end of the transition period there is now a requirement to complete customs documentation and declarations when we deliver products to you. This will be completed on your behalf by the courier. The costs relating to this have increased and unfortunately we have had to reflect this in our delivery charges for orders under £150.
VAT: Standard rate VAT (20%) is applicable to and included in the delivery charges for customers in the UK (GB and Northern Ireland).
If you are ordering from the Channel Islands it will be at least a 2 day delivery service from the date of despatch. VAT is not charged on deliveries to the Channel Islands. There is a delivery charge for orders under £150.
Summary of delivery costs
*Scottish Highlands –AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PH21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands-HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS in Ireland and the EU
For customers and potential customers in Ireland and across the EU, we are very sorry but the changes that Brexit and the end of the transition period have imposed mean that we can no longer provide a service to you that is effective and a reasonable cost. For this reason, we cannot unfortunately supply consumers outside of the UK or the Channel Islands.
We are working on alternative ways to be able to provide a service to you and will update if things change. We will also be in contact with any customers who have previously purchased from one of our online shops to find a way for you to be able to purchase your products.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return any unopened and unused items to us within 14 days of receipt for a refund*, exchange or replacement.
To be acceptable for return items should be unused, unopened and have any original seals intact.
GB and Northern Ireland return procedure
- Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to state your order reference number from your email acknowledgment, the products you want to return, as well as your name and the reason for returning the goods.
- We will email you back within 72 hours to authorise your return and provide you with our FREEPOST returns address via the Royal Mail.
- Please include a note which states your name and order number (e.g. EMEP#99999) within the parcel.
- Ensure that you re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely to avoid damage during transit.
- Please ensure that our address is clearly stated on the outer packaging.
- Our returns address is FREEPOST AESTHETICARE, LS23 7FX
- Request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should your parcel go missing.
- Our FREEPOST address insures you for up to £50, should your return exceed this, please increase the insurance should you wish at your cost.
Please allow up to 10 working days (excluding weekends and Bank holidays for any refunds, exchanges and replacements).
*If you require a refund, we will refund the price paid by you for the goods (including the initial standard delivery charge, but not the additional cost of any premium delivery option that was chosen).
Any refunds will be made by the original purchase method.
If your products are damaged or faulty when you receive them, please contact Customer Care by email email@example.com or on 0800 0195322 within 48 hours of receiving your order. A member of the customer care team will help you and work out the best solution for you.